June 10, 2006

Wedding Photography Nixon Library

It was an elegant affair at the Nixon Library. Lisa and Riki have been planning their wedding since early last year and it finally came to this special day. The weather was beautiful, all their friends and family were present, and they were truly in love.

Lisa is my ideal bride because she doesn't mind being in front of the camera, and my camera loves her.

Besides shading the guests, these parasols also made great props!

President Nixon...


This day was truly a pleasure to be a part of. I was fortunate to have Jasmine Star as my associate shooter, everything went smooth, and I had a fun time. That's what it's all about. Here are some more of my images:
View their wedding slideshow
Orange County wedding photography, Nixon Library wedding photos, wedding ceremony and reception pictures at The Nixon Library and Gardens, Nixon weddings on the lawn

No comments: