March 11, 2007

Engagement Pictures Laguna Beach

Sometimes I risk my camera just to get into the action, and this day I totally fell in the rocks, banged up my knee, and got my camera soaked, but I got some great shots! Elizabeth and Todd wanted to try something sexy for their engagement pictures on the beach. I found the perfect spot at Woods Cove where the beach is always clean, the rocks make for some scenic backdrops, and there aren't usually a lot of people. Usually. Today was surprisingly warm and so for a pretty secluded area, there were more people than I've ever seen. But of course, that didn't stop us: (click on each image to view it larger)





The sunset is always gorgeous at Laguna Beach!

Orange County wedding photography, Laguna Beach engagement pictures, professional photographer in Laguna Beach, e-session, romantic portraits

8 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Great stuff Greg!
#1 and #4 are my favorite.

Grazier Photography said...

Love that last shot!

Enna

Anonymous said...

Uuh! Sexy!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

I think the first and last are my favorites- great work!!

Jillian Kay said...

Muy Caliente!! These are such passionate shots, and I love the texture of the b/w. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have no words for which to describe what I just saw. Clearly a step ahead of the rest.

Jen Manuele said...

DANG! so beautiful and dramatic. what a couple of sexpots

Neal said...

Oh my! I don't think I'm old enough to see these!!!! :) ++