March 10, 2007

Santa Barbara Engagement Pictures

Tracy and Brian planned out a series of cool locations for their e-session, which made it a fun day of getting to know them and taking a scenic tour of Santa Barbara. It turned out to be an amazing photo shoot. They have the coolest boxer named Zeus - what a character! (click on image to view it big)
The shot below was inside the womens washroom at the train depot.
We went from Cabrillo Park, to the carousel, the tracks, the train depot, Santa Barbara College, Leadbetter Beach, the Spearmint Rhino (well, we didn't actually get in), that gigantic tree, the harbor, the wharf, and a few other places.



The beach was a perfect ending to this incredible day!
Santa Barbara engagement portraits, professional wedding photographer, engagement photos in Santa Barbara

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like you had a busy day! I love that the groom is wearing a hat backwards in every picture. I wonder: what color will he be wearing for the wedding? ;)

(My fave is the one with Zeus. What a COOL DOG!)

Jasmine said...

Oooh la la...how'd you get them soakin' wet?! ;)
Beeeeautiful shots, Greg!

j*

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

They were so cool, they wanted to be in the water!

Peter Chung said...

That's awesome that they were so willing to get soaked!

You always get your couples to do the wildest things! ++

Peter Chung
Kairos Moment Wedding Films
Kansas City Wedding Videography
Blog: http://kairosweddingfilms.blogspot.com

Becky Waurio said...

K, I am totally loving the color on these! :) They just pop . . . love them! :)

Jill Higgins said...

What a fun couple - I love that they got in the water. You did a great job with them! I love your point of view on the last water shot. :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Great color Greg -- keep up the amazing work!

Darla said...

These pics are HOT! I love the rich colors.

Kristin Greenlee said...

Dito on what others have said these shots are rockin' HAUTE!!! I dig how you seem to be able to capture the connection between couples and I'm a dog lover (most of my clients seem to be too... how interesting!) so I just dig this portrait--I love how the dog is just staring at them, like, "oh, get a room!!" So GREAT!!
Kristin Greenlee (Photography)

Mel said...

I just love this session, esp the first pic with the boxer - what a great moment! I dig the washroom too.. fabulous color!

Jen Manuele said...

that first shot is priceless!!! so fun to have a couple that is down to get a little dirty!