March 31, 2007

Santa Barbara Wedding Photography

This day I was blessed with the funnest bride and groom (Tracy and Brian) who completely trusted my artistic freedom, the coolest second shooter (Jen Rau) who totally ROCKED, and we had perfect weather on the beach! Tracy and Brian planned their wedding in Santa Barbara - we started the bridal shoot at Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort, then onto the hilltop at Santa Barbara College, did the ceremony at Leadbetter Beech, and celebrated with a reception at Endless Summer. I've been excited about their wedding ever since we did the funnest e-session not too long ago. Here are a few of my favs (don't forget to click on any image to view it larger)








Click here for some more favorite pics, including some of Jen's!
Santa Barbara wedding photographer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots

-Scott at Wallhogs

Jen Manuele said...

wow, those are wonderful! what great color

Lisa said...

So sweet-
I LOVE the lady bug shot and the veil one is super too-(love the leading lines and the light)
Looks like you got a fabulous day-

Darla said...

I totally LOVE the group shot with the boat in the background. Awesome as always!!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

How cool that the bride let you explore creative freedom! Those are the best! I love the lady bug shot!