April 01, 2007

Oldtown Pomona Engagement Pictures

I'm starting to love Oldtown Pomona because there's so many different locations to discover and use for lovely backgrounds. When I met up with Amy and David for their engagment photo session, I found this outdoor restaurant with a really cool wine rack. The back of the restaurant's building had beautiful brick masonry, iron gates and stairs. (click on each image to view it larger)



It was fun walking around and exploring...


I found another really cool door!



And here is my favorite because it almost felt dangerous! Of course I kept looking over my shoulder while shooting.

Pomona engagement pictures, Old Town Pomona engagement portraits, urban photography, Los Angeles wedding photography

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great set Greg! Old town Pomona is fun, I told you!

Next time your heading out call me!

Nice work again. Good seeing you in Vegas too by the way.

Take care.

Claire Kayser said...

You are awesome! Your work is super wonderful, too! Have a great Easter and continued blessings in your work... :))))

Claire

Unknown said...

Everytime I come to your blog there is allways something diffrent in your pictures.
New and exciting! I love the last shot On the tracks.

Jasmine said...

ooooh, those last two shots are my favs!! great job, greg...i love 'em!!!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Nice Greg!
Last shot is killer!

Cheers