August 12, 2007

Santa Monica Engagement Pictures

We planned Mariam and Jason's e-session to be at the Santa Monica pier. I love shooting here because the light under the pier is exquisite. It gives me opportunity to incorporate architectural elements, waves crashing against the pillars, and it gives a little bit of privacy while we're shooting.

Even on hot days like this when the beach is super crowded, not many people venture underneath the boardwalk.




I wish I could remember the name of this restaurant we found because it's in this alley with intersting colors and that gorgeous iron door.


Tags: Engagement pictures in Santa Monica, Los Angeles wedding photographer Greg Bumatay, engagement portraits at Santa Monica Pier and Promenade, romantic urban photos

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

HOT~

The couple has so much attitude!!! :) I love it!

sdohana said...

saxy! nice work greg as always!

Jason said...

Greg, thanks for lending us your talent for the day. Everyone loves the pics! All we heard was, "Damn! Who's your photographer!" Nuff said...

Bumatay said...

It's just easy when I have two hot saxy people with attitudes!