October 27, 2007

Coast Long Beach Hotel Wedding Photography

Wai and Leandro's wedding was held at the Coast Long Beach Hotel overlooking the Queen Mary. The morning started of with a slight drizzle, and at times it even began to sprinkle. But of course, I wasn't worried - so far I've been 8 for 8 when it comes to the rain not coming down during a wedding when I'm the photographer. If the rain was forecasted this day, I guess that would make it 9 for 9! Lo and behold the skies cleared up and the sun peaked through the clouds just before the ceremony.





Wai and Leandro tearing up the dance floor as they TANGO!





And of course I have to show one of my favorite images:

More pics to be seen in their teaser slideshow! (Click here)
Search words: Wai and Leandro Reyes wedding at Coast Long Beach Hotel, CA.
Long Beach Wedding Photography, Los Angeles wedding photographers

No comments: