October 06, 2007

Pasadena Museum California Art Wedding Photography

What happens when I have a good looking couple that gives me time and freedom to do a romantic photo shoot with them? We get amazing pictures that they'll enjoy for a lifetime! Kristen and Brian allowed me to shoot their "First Meeting" at the The Westin Pasadena and from there we had the funnest time. They did really great being natural, romantic, and even sexy! There's just too many pics to post for this blog, so you'll have to watch their teaser slideshow (click here) to view the rest.




Rowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


I quickly found out that I had a couple of hams!

Things always get hot when I find a piano...






This one makes me laugh every time I see it!


A huge THANK YOU and CONGRATS to Kristen and Brian!

Wedding pictures of Kristen and Brian Gee at the Westin Pasadena and Pasadena Museum of California Art (PMCA)
Los Angeles wedding photographer Greg Bumatay, Pasadena wedding photography, Westin Pasadena wedding photos

14 comments:

Peter Chung said...

That's some HAWT ... and hilarious stuff, Greg!

Christine Farah Photography said...

What a FUN couple! Love the photo of them sitting on the chair *5th one down* it is sooooo beautiful!! Who am I kidding they are all beautiful *lol*.

Anonymous said...

those piano shots are SEXY

Deanna said...

Ok that wasn't even work! I bet you were having as great of time as they were! Great shots as always professor Greg!

Bumatay said...

I totally had a great time with them!

sdohana said...

that piano shot is insanely HOT!

Jillian Kay said...

holy cow those are awesome greg!! i thought i *loved* the piano images...but then I got to the window image of the couple(#9 i think), and my jaw dropped and hit my desk. I'm going to send you the medical bill... ;)

Nataly Lemus said...

Hi Greg! Gorgeous images, like always! I love 'em all!

Crystal said...

As always...I'm speechless! These are beyond gorgeous! I love everything about these. The colors, the lighting, the mood, and the attitudes! Great job!!!

Ricki Ford said...

Nice job man..All of your weddings have that fashion edge to them.

Alisha said...

YOU simply ROCK!!!!!!!!! These are FLIPPIN FABULOUS shots. LOVE them all & the best part...LOVE when b/g have FUN PERSONALITIES ;-)

Jill Higgins said...

Wow - wow - wow! You captured so many different aspects of their personality. I can't pick a favorite- they are all so great. I'm really digging the lighting on the one with them in the chair! :)

Tim Halberg said...

wow... you've got some steamy pictures in there!!

ScraficPhotography said...

Love the ladder shot!