July 25, 2008

The Millennium Biltmore Wedding in Los Angeles

Here is a quick teaser of Kevin and Linda's wedding at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, CA. It's a short video clip of them practicing their first dance in the hotel lobby and I wanted to make it look like a vintage movie captured with a Super 8mm film to match their wedding theme. These images were captured with an old digital camera! Who needs a Super 8mm when I have my old Canon 20D? (click here in case you're not seeing the embedded frame below)


Tags: Wedding pictures of the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles, Linda Kevin video clip first dance, Los Angeles Wedding Photography

11 comments:

Josh said...

That's pretty freakin' sweet! Did you use that for more than the first dance?

maritessb said...

what a neat idea. i really felt like i was watching one of those movies. very beautiful!

Tempting Weddings said...

that is so cool! wow. great ideo how many pictures did it take?

Linda & Kevin said...

::gasp:: you are such a tease! We want more!

Chung Nguyen said...

That's really cool. I love it! (:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Hehehe reminds me of Chaplin!

Linda & Kevin said...

We're still stalking you... :-p

Photography By Jo said...

Awesome photography! How did you get the slide show at the top of your blog?

Bumatay said...

OK Linda your wedding pics are coming up REAL SOON! so don't blink

; )

Bumatay said...

Hi Josh, no that was just done in the hallway - I was to busy capturing stills during their actual first dance.
Ken/Teresa I ended up taking about 400 consecutive small JPGs while they danced in the hallway, but only used about 100 for this clip..
Jo, my blog banner is a Showit slideshow embedded as a widget.
Rudy, yup reminds me of those really old sketchy films that play a little too fast!

Christine Farah Photography said...

I love it!!!