November 29, 2008

Kristen and Corey's Wedding at Rancho Las Lomas

I've been looking forward to Kristen and Corey's wedding for some time because I knew they were going to be loads of fun after the first time I met them. They had picked a fabulous place for their wedding ceremony and reception - at Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado, CA.  Here are just a few favorites, but I'll have their highlights slideshow up soon.

Here's a few shots taken with my newest lens - the Lensbaby Composer.  I love how it keeps a small sweet spot while it dramatically distorts and blurs the rest of the composition.

Can't forget certain essentials!  And they made it look so good...







I truly enjoyed meeting her lovely bridesmaids and they all made great models.  I love hams!



Guest shooter: Tania Greenwood - you rocked!
Coordinator: Isabelle Mezza of Tayor Your Memories
Tags: Kristen and Corey's wedding photos at Rancho Las Lomas, Orange County Wedding Photography, Rancho Las Lomas Wedding Pictures in Silverado, Orange County, Greg Bumatay

4 comments:

Ruby said...

man.
the images are spectacular (as always)...
love the one of the flower girls so much and your detail shots are out of this world.
beautiful couple in a beautiful location with a great photographer.

Chris Uglanica said...

Gorgeous details and coverage Greg. No surprise really. You totally rocked, as usual.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing these pictures! We've been considering several different venues and your galleries helped us decide to go with Rancho Las Lomas wedding location.

Alvaro Galvan said...

I like your style