June 03, 2009

Showit Sites Mixer at Bumatay Studio

Showit Site is a website creation service that allows you to easily publish a dynamic, media-rich website with no coding. It's gonna revolutionize how photographers, artists, or even businesses can present their online presence!

It was awesome to have JD, Jasmine Star, and David Jay come over to visit my studio, and through their generosity I was able to invite some of my past students to preview the Showit Site control panel and services. They pretty much went over the system step by step and were interested in getting feedback from the students and pro photographers. 

Here's an overview of some features:
Flexibility and freedom to completely change your site anytime
Drag and drop simplicity
"Smart-Sizing" for a full-screen viewing experience
Unlimited galleries and completely custom pages
Built in 1-click publishing, includes web hosting of your site content
FREE access to our ever-growing library of style groups, music, graphics, and videos
FREE software upgrades with the latest new features



The turnout was amazing! We're most likely going to hold another presentation soon.

Tags: Showit Site by David Jay, JD, Jasmine Star
Cypress College Wedding Photography class

3 comments:

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

i heard such great things! wish i could've been there too :)

|| davidjay || said...

AMAZING! Thanks so much for hosting this! Stoked to see you again soon!

DJ

Diana Rush said...

I wish I could have been there... I don't think I'm using my Showit Site to it's full potential... and I would have loved to meet the masters!