June 27, 2009

LaCie d2 DVD±RW 22x with LightScribe disc labeler

I got the LaCie Lightscribe disc labeler for the Mac! It didn't work the first time I tried it though, but found the solution on the web: LaCie support
It's the only lightscribe burner that works for the Mac (that comes with the software) that I've found. So far it's working great!

Tags: LaCie d2 DVD±RW 22x with LightScribe disc labeler, LightScribe for Mac, trouble installing disc labeler for Mac, external CD/DVD burner and Lightscribe labeler for Apple Mac Pro, not working, installing, labeling, burning; how to use Light Scribe on the Apple Mac Pro

3 comments:

Harold & Kumar said...

oh great, I couldn't find this in the stores nor the Apple store, where did you get the hardware?

Bumatay said...

Amazon.com

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Cool info Greg!
I've been looking for one of these.
Thanks!