September 17, 2009

Trash the Dress Photography by Greg Bumatay

OK so here is the video clip of the Trash the Dress photo shoot I did for That Morning Show on E!



Clip edited by Mon Villacorta - YOU ROCK - thank you for getting this to me so quick!
Tags: Trash the Dress Photography by Greg Bumatay, Orange County Wedding Photographer, wedding dress trashing on the beach and paintball, Laguna Beach photography, E! Entertainment, That Morning Show premiere episode, Bumatay Studio Photographers, TTD

11 comments:

Miguel P. said...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!

Chris Uglanica said...

Hey Greg. Looks GREAT bro!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Awesome Greg!

PS: what kind of camera is that? I love the shutter noise :)

Studio 239 Photography said...

That's AWESOME Greg. You did a great job. I was smiling the whole time. lol. My girlfriend and I started crackin up during the video when we came down the stairs and I threw up the peace sign. lol. You're famous!

-ari

Michelle O said...

Awesome Greg!! Love it!
Your fellow anti-alumni- Michelle

connieMchung said...

wow! that is sooooo cool! congrats greg! seriously awesome! woo hoo!

Wendy Chen said...

Greg, you were awesome! CONGRATS!

Peter said...

This is AWESOME!!!

I love wedding dresses said...

hi Greg,
These were amazing shots you took.
May I ask you if you still have this trashed dress in your possesion.
I might be intereste in buying this dress in the shape it is.
Please feel free to contact me.
Wendy

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Nice, if you're serious email me and I can get you in contact with the producer who still has that dress!

www.storybyphoto.com said...

Awesome dude!